Oct 14, 2010

About.Me

What better way to start this blog then write about me? Few weeks back, I read about About.Me(:-)) on TechCrunch. Mike's article had a passionate appeal about getting your name reserved before somebody else grabs it. Since, I have been late at this game earlier also, I went and registered. But other namesakes of mine have already beaten me to the all short names I wanted to pick, like harish, hgarg, etc. So I had to be content with harishgarg. Ah well.

So I got registered and forgot about it. In the meanwhile, I received the invite code 3 weeks back but somehow got missed in the deluge of email spam I receive everyday. Today, since I have decided to resurrect my dormant Blogger account again after 3 years and start blogging, I needed some new way to fill the About Me section. That's when I remembered my About.Me invite code. It's live now with all my accounts. You can see it here - http://about.me/harishgarg.

And I realized I need some good high resolution photos of mine.

Grab Your About.Me, before somebody else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment